The Water-Resistant Shelled Synchilla® Cap protects anglers from the dreaded wet-head and the even more dreaded frozen-head, neither of which is conducive to a good time on the water. Starting with our industrial-strength, 4-layer wader fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish, we added a cozy Synchilla fleece lining for warmth and comfort. When icy winds pick up, the ear flaps can be flipped down for extra protection. The dark under visor reduces glare, and a small Fitz Roy Trout logo on the front-right panel reminds you why you’re out there in the first place.
Patagonia Water Resistant Shelled Synchilla Cap
- Outer shell is lined with soft, warm 100% polyester Synchilla® fleece; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Flip-down ear flaps for comfort and warmth
- Dark undervisor reduces glare
- Small Fitz Roy Trout logo on right-front panel
- Adjustable low-profile rear buckle
- 85 g (3 oz)