Multiday mainstays, Dry Creek® Duffels combine rugged, waterproof protection with ample, intuitive storage for any kind of mileage. Double-sided 420D TPU-coated nylon enhances durability and stamina, while a highly-considered top closure zips, locks, and rolls to keep internals safe, dry, and composed. The non-collapsible 3D bottom allows for easy stuffing and a padded interior lining safeguards precious cargo. Hypalon strap attachments can be used to lock down rod tubes or secure the bag to a raft or drift boat. And side-haul adjustable handles are padded for comfort and double as shoulder straps. Extras include a passport-friendly exterior zippered pocket.
Simms Dry Creek Duffel Large
- Highly‐durable and waterproof
- Exterior side zippered pocket
- Top, dual‐lock zipper
- Padded interior lining for added gear protection
- Padded side haul handles and adjustable padded carry handles
- Strap attachment for securing rod tubes or bag to watercraft
FABRIC TECH: TPU‐coated, 420D double‐sided nylon; Polyethylene foam lining
DIMENSIONS: Roller Closed: 34″ x 13″ x 29″; Zipped Closed: 29″
CAPACITY: 130 L; 7933 cu. in.
WEIGHT: 71.2 oz.