Keep your gear safe and dry when the waters rise and the rain falls with Simms' Dry Creek® Z Sling Pack. A rugged, puncture, and scratch resistant outer stands up to any backcountry beating. The fully waterproof, welded design seals out any seeping water that might encroach on your fishing adventure. Stretchy interior pockets cut down clutter and keep valuables in check. Plush cushioning on the shoulder straps and a breathable, water-resistant back panel keep you cool and comfortable whether you're wading though deep waters or trekking on dry land.
Simms Dry Creek Z Sling Pack
- Highly abrasion and puncture resistant
- Fully waterproof welded construction with submersible TIZIP® zipper to give you full access to your gear
- Interior stretch‐mesh storage pockets, exterior lash points, and stretch cording for wet storage
- Fully cushioned shoulder strap and back panel with breathable, water‐resistant foam
- Roll‐up strap retainer reduces line catchers on adjustment straps
FABRIC TECH: 500D double-sided TPU-coated textured nylon
DIMENSIONS: 15" x 9.5" x 4"
CAPACITY: 12 L; 732 cu. in.
WEIGHT: 17 oz.