Fearless boots for avid wading anglers - in felt. Simms' new Intruder® Felt blazes trail and wet-wades through four seasons with stamina and finesse. Integrated neoprene socks block debris. Dual-density EVA midsoles mitigate shock, while ESS plates keep cleats in check and enhance balance and control. Advanced features include nonslip Vibram® Megagrip rubber outsoles with integrated felt pads for superior grip. Abrasion-fighting welded TPU pads are seated in strategic zones, and a full neoprene lining combines wading comfort with convenient on/off capabilities.
Simms Intruder Boots-Gunmetal- Felt Soles
- Integrated neoprene sock blocks debris
- Full neoprene lining for cushioning & easy on/off
- Dual‐density EVA midsole for shock absorption
- Welded TPU pads in high abrasion areas
- Designed to be worn barefoot or with Simms® Neoprene Wading or Guard Socks
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 47.3 oz.