2-Day Fly Fishing School in SW Wisconsin
This two day class takes place on a living, beautiful spring creek, an incredible classroom!
Our staff is passionate about fly fishing and has two full days to teach and share.
The "instruction" encompasses the following areas of concentration and will be presented by our expert instructors:
* Casting and on-stream presentation techniques
* Knot tying basics
* Collection of aquatic insects and an entomology overview all designed to help students understand fly selection and how "bugs" play into the game
* Basic equipment selection and use
* Understanding of stream hydrology, fish biology and habitat
* Application of learned techniques with "guided" fishing demos
All necessary equipment(rods,reels, flies and leaders) and instructional materials are provided. Lunch and beverages will be served each day. Students will need to arrange for their own transportation, lodging and Wisconsin fishing license
Saturday & Sunday, June 26th - 27th
Saturday & Sunday, July 17th - 18th
Saturday & Sunday, September 11th - 12th
Call or Email the Shop for Availability or sigh up.